Our territory

The village of Moncalieri was founded in 1228 by those who sought shelter in the highest part of the territory to escape from the attack of hostile populations. In the centuries to come the city had a strong expansion thanks to the convenient access to the Po and the control of the bridge at the foot of the hill in a strategic position. In fact, the bridge was the only access to Turin for those coming from the south. Thanks to these prerogatives, the city continued to expand and in the nineteenth century it underwent considerable industrial development and, even today, is home to numerous high-tech industrial sites, such as the prototyping of cars.

  • Our territory - CF Torino
  • Our territory - CF Torino
  • Our territory - CF Torino
  • Our territory - CF Torino
  • Our territory - CF Torino
  • Our territory - CF Torino